Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Pick a Pumpkin- Sneak Peek!!

Hey everybody! Are you ready for a sneak peek?? I've been busy getting the 2017 Holiday Catalogs labeled and ready to ship out to you all. I also have been busy prepping for next month's classes! This card was one of my creations! i LOVE this new set called Pick a Pumpkin. 


I love pumpkins. I mean, ALOT! I buy lots of pumpkin as soon as they arrive at the grocery store in September and keep them all the way through Thanksgiving. So, this set was a big draw for me. The best part- matching framelits!! Yes! And, you can't really see it well, but, that's a gourd on the right side. Love gourds too! 

I can't wait for September to get here so I can run and get my pumpkins! The other stamps I used here are the Burlap background stamp and the sentiment from Big on Birthdays. Both are in the Annual catalog and are available now! 
The Pick a Pumpkin bundle will be available September 1st. 

If you have ordered from me (from my Stampin' Up online store) in the last 6 months, you will automatically get a catalog in the mail from me this month. But, if you haven't and you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd be happy to send you one too! Just shoot me an email with your mailing address! 


Bike Ride Fancy Cards Class to Go

Kick off the Seasons with Ronda and Erica Classes to Go

August All Star Tutorial Bundle
Free with a $50 order, or you can purchase just the PDF of TWELVE tutorials. 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment