Friday, August 4, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

Good morning everyone! TGIF! 

I have a very quick post today- we're headed out to do Back to School shopping (pray for me!!!) and then a few hours at the pool! Summer is nearing an end and we've got to take advantage of it! 


This card again features the Oh So Eclectic bundle, which I've showed you a couple of times this week! This is actually one of the cards we will be making at my Simply Beautiful Card Class next week. If you'd like to attend (I'm in Helotes, TX), let me know!! We make 8 cards for $15- or the class is free with a minimum purchase!! It's a great way to get crafty and come home with some free cards. Email me if you're interested! 


Bike Ride Fancy Cards Class to Go

Kick off the Seasons with Ronda and Erica Classes to Go

August All Star Tutorial Bundle
Free with a $50 order, or you can purchase just the PDF of TWELVE tutorials. 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment