Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop: Eastern Palace

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to this month's Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop! As I told you on Monday, this month's Tutorial Bundle is all about the Eastern Palace Bundle!  

Stampin' Up has released a suite of products available in the new catalog (June 1!) for us to purchase early! It's beautiful! You can actually see the two choices here. I know you are going to want it because it also features three of the new In Colors!! 

For my blog hop project,  I chose my favorite print from the DSP pack and made it my background for the card. 
I used the beautiful dies to create the 
medallion and the stamp set, along with Dapper Denim and 
Very Vanilla Cardstock to make the sentiment.  
I just adore the way it came out! 

Now, I can't show you my project from this 
month's tutorial- but I can show you the sneak peek! 
I combined the new Lemon Lime Twist with 
Flirty Flamingo for a beautiful treat holder! 

If you haven't checked it out all ready, 
here is the sneak peek of this month's Tutorial Bundle. 
Each of the designers are offering this in a different way. 
For me, there are three options: 

1. Place a minimum $50 order in my Stampin' Up Online
 Store and I will email it to you for FREE!!
3. Join my team- they always get my PDFs for FREE! 

My Facebook Friday last week also showcased this beautiful Bundle of products. I am giving away a set of the Thinlits in conjunction with that video and if you'd like to enter to win- hop over to this post! 


OK, that's it for me this month! I hope you are enjoying the blog hop! Make sure to hop along to the other designers and check out what they have to offer! 


Blog Hop List
Allison Okamitsu
Angela McKay
Cornelia Janssen
Erica Cerwin (You are here!)
Janneke de Jong
Juana Ambida
Kimberly Leggett Van Diepen
Kylie Bertucci
Louise Sharp
Rachel Tessman



Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful. Love the new dies and paper, the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete