Thursday, May 18, 2017

Simple Thank You Gifts- Thankful Thoughts

Hello everyone! This morning I am sharing some very simple gifts I gave out recently. They are super simple, but a great example of how one stamp can pack a big punch! 

First, the bags. They were found on the clearance isle at Target once upon a time and have been in a drawer for years. You can find similar things on Etsy or Amazon. I absolutely love the combo of Real Red and Tempting Turquoise and that's the direction I took with these. 

These bag were the perfect size to fit pack of twine. How cute, right? This sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts and I can't get enough of it. The font looks like the super popular hand lettering that everyone is doing. I stamped ion a Stitched Whisper White Circle and layered it over a Tempting Turquoise Scallop Circle. I finished it off with a Sending Love Grosgrain Ribbon bow. Anybody could do this, right? 

And here they are all lined up in a cute red basket. It's all about the presentation, right!?!? 

Thanks for stopping by today!

 Don't forget that both the Mixed Drinks 
and One Wild Ride Class Deadline is tomorrow! 

Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. do you think we can make those bags out of tissue paper? If I can't find them maybe I can find a gift tissue papers to make them.

    ReplyDelete