Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Live, Love, Grow

Good morning everyone! Did you know we only have 14 days left with the current Stampin' Up Catalog? That means that if there are products you love that are retiring, they will be gone forever on  June 1st! So, I am going to showcase a few of my favorites over the next couple of weeks. 

Live, Love, Grow was one of my favorite stamp sets when I first saw this catalog last May. It was on my very first order! I used it as a Stamp Club Project last summer. Here is the card version. You can see the full post here.
The plants are two step- first outline in Basic Black and then the inside in Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Garden Green. The little flower is from the Foxy Friends punch.

If you want the Live, Love, Grow stamp set, you can find it here in my online store.  


Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment