Friday, May 12, 2017

Facebook Friday- Retiring Stamp Sets!


Hello everybody! Did you catch today's Facebook Friday? If not, don't worry, I will add the recording here in a bit. Today, I showed three cards each featuring different retiring stamp sets. 


Beautiful Banners and Papillon Potpourri 

Live, Love, Grow 

Something for Baby and Suite Sayings


Remember, anyone who places an order between now and next Friday (May 19) will receive a pack of Baker's Twine in the mail from me! You can order here. 
Make sure you use Hostess Code ZJNA7SD3

This week I am giving away two sets of cards- that's EIGHT handmade cards with envelopes! Make sure you have joined my mailing list and enter the Rafflecopter below! Congratulations to Sandy M who won the stamp set from last week! You can see a complete list of Facebook Friday winners here. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I love these cards. when we had our sale last year I wanted to order the Baby Bundle. My husband told me I didn't need it. Now, he's eating his words. We've had so many babies born in our family and our friends we're running on overload. My favorite card is the Banner one. I have that bundle and love the set.

    ReplyDelete