Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sweet Stampede Swap Bags for On Stage

Hello everyone! I still have more things to show you from On Stage! I was so excited about the gift I made for all my downline who were attending On Stage. I planned months ahead and was so excited to see them completed!

I ordered a bunch of these cute little bags from my friend Alexa who is a Thirty One Bags Rep. I have had a Little Carry All Caddy for years and it makes the perfect swap bag. I wanted to have some made with our team name on them. So cute, right??

So once I knew who all was going, I made special tags for each of their bags using their first initial. I used the Letters for You and the matching Framelits to create the letters. I cut several circles from the Layering Circle Framelits and the Stitched Shapes Framelits in Melon Mambo, Basic Grey and Watercolor Paper. I did a watercolor wash on the top watercolor paper circle. 


 
I added some Wink of Stella to each letter and then popped them on with Dimensionals. 


I tied each tag to the side with Melon Mambo 1/8" Ribbon. 

Swoon worthy if I do say so myself... :-) 

So, what was inside? Lots of stuff! Snacks, notebook, tissues, tic tacs... Just a survival bag of sorts! 

I love to spoil my downline. I wouldn't be the Demonstrator I am without every single on of them! If you are interested in joining my team, check out my Join page here. 



Cool Treats Class To Go

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment: