Monday, April 10, 2017

On Stage Shreveport- After Party

Good morning everyone! I am still trying to recover from an amazing weekend in Shreveport with my downline and 400 other Stampin' Up Demos! We had so much fun! We also received the upcoming Annual Catalog!! Unfortunately, I am under a strict gag order on all of it until 2:00 this afternoon. So, I decided to blog this morning about an event my Friend Kay Cogbill and I did after On Stage. 

Kay and I have known each other for maybe 4 or 5 years now. We met at a SU convention and then just kind of gravitated towards each other at every event after that! She lives in Little Rock and I live in San Antonio, but we seem to chat at least weekly is not more! This is the second even we've done together at an On Stage and we love to work together! We seem to balance each other out well. I am so grateful that SU has brought her into my life! With out SU, we'd never have met and never became friends... Isn't it amazing what Stampin' Up can do in your life?

So we planned a Stampin' Social Dessert Party for Saturday night. We had close to 90 attendees! It was crazy fun! Everyone got a bag filled with projects and product. 




We used the Cool Treats bundle as out theme. 
I found these fun ice cream shop bags here on Etsy. 

We originally design these events for our own teams but they always grow into something so much more! We had special reserved tables for our teams. 


 We wanted this event to be a fun and relaxing event. We planned to have sweets to go along with our Cool Treats theme. The Hilton did a great job with the goodies!
 The fruit was even super sweet and yummy!

It was so fun to meet other Demos from all over the US. Many of us have chat online and gotten to know each other through message boards and online groups. To have the chance to meet in person is always so fun! 


 



We even had a few special gusts from the Stampin' Up home office! 

It was a fun evening, even though we were all exhausted! I love being surrounded by other demos and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to stamp and chat with all of these amazing ladies! Thank you to everyone who came and made the evening fun! 


If you are interested in the projects we did at our Stampin' Social, they all came from my Cool Treats Class Tutorials. You can find all the details here. 


Bring the beauty of this spring's flowers inside with the 
Greenhouse Garden Class To Go Video Series! 

      
 

2 comments:

  1. Your social was so much fun! Pam and I loved the projects and were floored at how much swag we came away with! And I came home gushing to my husband about finally being able to go to one of your events. Thank you so much for doing it!

    Off topic, your blog is now mobile friendly! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Best Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete