Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Curvy Keepsake Box (Stamp Club To Go)

Hello my friends! I have a very quick post for you today. i am heading out for a day with my daughter's class on their field trip! But, before I leave, I want to show you this month's Stamp Club to Go 3D project. It's one of my favorite dies we have and it's retiring!! The Curvy Keepsake Box! 

I also used the Hexagon Embossing Folder an the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle. You can't see it in the picture, but I also used the Wink of Stella in some of the "honeycombs."

If you don't have the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits yet- get them!! I have used this die more than any other I have ever had for sure! 
Here are a few examples: 













Candy Apples (no blog post on these from me, but check out the original designer Cindy Schuster.)


Ok, if you don't have it- you need it!!

Have a great day! 


Cool Treats Class To Go

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment