Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cool Treats Scrapbook Page0 Stamp Club to Go

Hello everyone! I am excited to show off this month's Stamp Club To Go Scrapbook Page! I started as a scrapbooker many years ago, but don't do it anymore, except for my club! Sometimes it's very hard, and sometimes, it's very easy. This suite of products (Cool Treats) made it very easy! 

As always, I offer a scrapbook page or alternate card for my non scrapbookers. I try to make them as similar as possible using all the same products. 

You'll notice the Washi Tape in this picture is different than the first. That's because I didn't have any of the Cool Treats Washi Tape when I originally made the page, but I knew I wanted to use it. So originally, I just used tae I had in my stash that was similar. But this page uses the right tape! It coordinates so well!  I also used the Cupcake Cutout Thinlits for the "sweet."


And here is the front of the card. So fun! 

And the inside of the card- fun, right? 

One really fun thing I did to these projects is add some "shine" with my Fine Tip Glue Pen! It really adds some fun dimension to the ice cream! 

If you are loving the Cool Treats Suite, make sure to check out my Class to Go- it's lots of FUN! 



Cool Treats Class To Go

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

1 comment: