Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Confetti Celebration and Balloon Pop Up Thinlits

Good morning everyone!

Recently, my middle daughter turned 10. She got to invite three friends to go skating, see a movie and have a sleep over. Her favorite color is purple so I pulled out my Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and got to work. 

I used the Balloon Pop Up Thinlits to create some cute balloons. I backed each balloon with a solid white ballon punched with the balloon duo punch. I paired it with the sentiment from Confetti Celebration and the Stitched Circle Framelits. 

I used two different DSPs: Rich Razzleberry (Brights Stack) and the Playful Pallet DSP Stack.

Emma was thrilled with her invites and quickly wrote her friends names on each one. It's so fun when I can make something for my kids and see them get excited!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 


Bring the beauty of this spring's flowers inside with the 
Greenhouse Garden Class To Go Video Series! 

      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment